Friday, November 1, 2013

I guess I need to bite harder

I have not been very selective with my outside voice lately. I can usually keep the lid on it and the brain to mouth filter firmly in place. Not lately though. So, if you have been in the line of fire, I'm sorry. I will just have to bite my tongue harder next time. Perhaps there is no more room in my head for the things I have not said out loud and then, like a pressure cooker that's blown a gasket, you get verbal stew all over the place.

The good news is that my condo building just got the occupancy permit from the city for the 12 upper units. Now we are just working on getting a contractor in place for the bottom 4 units. Hopefully this will not be too long. I'm pretty sure I can't do this much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment