Thursday, July 26, 2012

So Tired

To many lat nights. I am so tired I actually feel drunk. My eyes wont stay focused and I am feeling nauseous. Not sure if the coffee is making it worse, or has just not kicked in yet. I normally get, on average, 8 hours of sleep, I sleep like the dead and have no trouble getting to sleep. For the last 3 or 4 nights I have not been getting my 8 hours. It has been more like 6. One or two nights like that is OK, but today I am done. I need a nap and it's not even 10am. I have to teach a class tonight, so it should be interesting to see how I manage.


I remember as a small child that sleep was the last thing I wanted to do. I recall my Mum trying to get me to nap and in the end had to “nap” with me and pin me down with her arm. Well, she soon fell asleep and I was able to squirm out from under her and then I was free. Now, as an adult of 41 years, I can honestly say that sleep is one thing I would never give up. I know for sure that if anyone ever wanted to torture me for information, all they would have to do is deprive me of a few precious hours and I would spill the beans. My career as a spy is over before it ever began :)

No comments:

Post a Comment